14.4.11

june & july collection by ladyléa

 It's always pleasant when I see someone with a more simply put together outfit, maybe just a few basics, or little color variety.  But then your eye is drawn to the key, emphasizing piece that pretty much speaks, "I am awesome" to you.

I decided to create a jewellery line that allows for said piece, but mixed with some summa lovin'!  I mean, fashion - to me - is always fun, but there's something about Summer and warmth, that us Canadians squeeze between our palms like kids do with mud.  The energy in our summer months reach a high and the ceasing exceeds.  Summer is well appreciated but sadly short.

I'll be debuting my collection at the MAKE IT market this weekend in Vancouver, and hope to get an 'etsy' site up shortly after.  In the meantime, enjoy the lookbook I had a blast organizing, and was shot out in Steveston Village (South of Van.).  It's a little getaway spot, sound with fish'n'chip shops, nic-nacs, and a beautiful boardwalk lining the ocean.  The jackets weren't in the plan, but what can I say - 'tis Canada.


   

















No comments:

Post a Comment